Saturday, February 29, 2020

Paper Rose Flower

Hello friends....

So we are again here with the one more new post of a beautiful paper rose.

Flowers are always very adorable in every place, flowers make our life beautiful in all ways.

I love flowers while making any craft project whether it is card, scrapbook, mixed media, or any style.

Or I love to make handmade flowers too.

So let's talk about today's post, which I have made using floral oriental paper from dress my craft, archival ink, sparkling dust also from dress my craft.

So you people can also make this beautiful flower.

Here I am sharing some pictures of this project:






Hope you all will like this post...

If you are liking my work then please do follow our blog and give us some appreciation by following our blog hope you will do it....

Thank you so much for visiting our blog....

Keep visiting and keep supporting.... 🙏😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini scrapbook

Hey you all lovely people out there.... ❤😊 After a long time today i am here with my new creation which i have made with a happy heart as i...