Monday, April 27, 2020

Decoupage art on bottle or jars

Hello everyone....

Here I am sharing new post.... 😍

Decoupage Jars&Bottle....Tutorial 👇
Do watch and start doing something creative to make your ambiance beautiful... 🌺❤

These beautiful jars can decorate your home very beautifully....

These can be used as pen stand, flower vase and in many more ways....

If you people find any query related to this video or any other craft query then please feel free to ask....

I would love to give answers....

Here I am sharing some pictures 👇








Keep coming and keep liking and keep supporting because of you people I am here..... 😇😇

Thank you 😍🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini scrapbook

Hey you all lovely people out there.... ❤😊 After a long time today i am here with my new creation which i have made with a happy heart as i...