Friday, April 17, 2020

Mixed Media Altered Box


Hey friends,
A very happy Friday to all of you,

Hope you all are doing well in this quarantine period....I have made this mixed media altered Box or we can say a treasure box of a good time......

Good time always comes with it's key and now we have to find that key by staying at our home only.

As I have already attached 2 charms on this box one is of key and one is of clock.

Hope you all would like this inspiration ❤

If you people want to learn this then here I am giving the video tutorial of this project 👇
Now here I am sharing some pictures as usual hope you all would like to have a look 😊👇







Thank you 😊🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini scrapbook

Hey you all lovely people out there.... ❤😊 After a long time today i am here with my new creation which i have made with a happy heart as i...